Active since a very young age, rekindling my love of sports and fitness became my new passion! In 2012, I started back with running. I began with small local races to keep moving and now I have completed 18 half marathons, as well as many other varying distance races including a sprint triathlon. In February 2014 I ran my first full marathon, 26.2 with Donna The National Marathon to Finish Breast Cancer, and my 2nd in October of 2015, the Chicago Marathon.
In January 2014, I added another title to my resume, Group Fitness Instructor/Coach. A hands on approach to working with and inspiring others to push and believe in themselves to get the results they have looked for. If you are local to Tallahassee or the surrounding area, you can currently catch me coaching at the Badass Fitness Studio located in Midtown each week. Check the Schedule for classes currently available, just a $10 drop-in fee.
- Tabata Bootcamp Certified Instructor
- Shockwave Certified Coach
- BOSU Complete System Certified Trainer
- Schwinn M-Power Cycling Certified Instructor
- WaterRower IndoRow Certified Instructor
- TRX Group Training Qualified Instructor
Fast forward to 2017, and now I find myself incorporating many varieties of cross-training plans, better eating habits and a thirst for attaining all the goals that have been just dreams or thoughts to this point. Making plans weekly, direction adjustments, where needed, and surrounding myself with those that push and inspire me. I am excited about where my path is leading and when it comes down to it, I know, it is me vs. ME!
With this blog, I hope to inspire others to create positive changes in their life journey and to find what works best for their bodies and lifestyle.
Connect on Social Media –
- Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/TambraMeans
- Instagram – http://instagram.com/gingermantra
- Pinterest – http://pinterest.com/gingermantra
- Twitter – http://twitter.com/gingermantra
Questions? Email me – firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for following my journey! ~ Tambra “Tammy” Means