Today I am embarking on a 4 week challenge with BOSU and Sweat Pink to prove to the world that I am #BOSUSTRONG. I will squat, mountain climb, plank, push-up, lunge, burpee and tuck jump my way to a stronger and more flexible body. And I will encourage students, friends and family to join me on this fun journey because we are one big, happy #FitFamily.
Being #BOSUStrong is not just about movement, sweat, or even owning a BOSU, it’s about being a leader, an inspiration to others, and sharing my own fitness journey with others.
The 5 things that make be #BOSUStrong are:
- My strong will and determination to complete things that take me outside of my comfort zone.
- My ability to encourage others not to compare their beginning to someone else’s middle and just GO FOR IT!
- My love for strength and motivation through helping others find their way onto their path to making healthier life choices.
- My healthy recipe options to incorporate with a reasonable fitness regime.
- And my passion to be a better coach, mentor and friend.
The challenge officially begins on Monday, September 14th so be sure to follow me and the daily photo challenge prompts I’ll share on Instagram and post/tag me in your photos along with BOSU and Fit Approach by adding the hashtags #gingermantra #BOSUStrong and #SweatPink
Special Participation Notes: You do not need to own or have access to a BOSU to participate.
——–>By participating you will have a chance to win a BOSU and other fun prizes. <———WIN PRIZES!?!?! YAY!!! And please, if you are using a BOSU throughout this challenge, never stand on your BOSU with the dome facing down (images or moves down on the BOSU incorrectly will not count during this challenge).