Looking for some yummy snacks to feast on for the upcoming big “PRO GAME!?!” Well being a lover of spicy foods and wanting something out of the ordinary (because frankly I don’t like buffalo sauce) I concocted this little snack and a yummy mustard sauce to serve alongside. SUPER SIMPLE and relatively inexpensive without all the grease and frying!
Wasabi & Soy Sauce Almond Crusted Chicken Bites
- 1 lb Chicken Breast Meat, tenderloin cuts or bite-sized
- Egg wash Mix (1 egg scrabbled in 1/2 cup Almond Milk & 1/4 cup water)
- Wasabi & Soy Sauce Almonds, processed to desired consistency (I processed to meal consistency)
- 1 teaspoon Badia Complete Seasoning
- Kosher Salt/Cracked Pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Slice chicken breasts to desired cuts.
In a separate bowl combine Wasabi & Soy Sauce Almond meal mixture, Badia Complete Seasoning and salt/pepper. Setup an assembly line and dredge chicken into egg wash mixture and then dry ingredient mixture. For thicker crust, repeat process. Place coated chicken pieces on baking sheet and bake for approximately 25-30 minutes to desired brownness. Serve with Sweet Chili Sauce available in the ethnic food isle at your local grocer.
Change up those snacks and make them just as interesting as the big game ahead! Enjoy and be safe out there!