This week is the very last week of the #BOSUStrong challenge. Before starting the challenge, my goal was to share the versatility of the BOSU Balance Trainer and now that we’re in the final week I plan to finish up with showing some great workout moves that can be done on the trainer to work your entire body.
This week we’re focusing on the things that make us BOSU Strong. Here are the 10 things that make me #BOSUStrong:
- I am determined to finish what I start, no matter how tough it may be to get there.
- I will always strive to help others reach their goals and to remember that we all begin somewhere. Start strong, stick to it and never give up.
- I never give in to a challenge just because it is hard. Push through to the end, always keep your eye on your dream even when you are struggling.
- I do believe in myself, even when others may not.
- I love to EAT ALL THE MEALS after hard workouts. (haha! I couldn’t resist that after this summer’s brutal marathon training. It’s honest!)
- I am inspired to continue to grow and learn and get myself back to a healthier me. Strong and focused!
- I love to encourage others to dream big, try something new and tackle your fears.
- I have an amazing group of supporters that not only encourage me to keep pushing but inspire.
- I am proud of finishing my marathon training for Chicago, which I will run this Sunday. It has been no easy feat training through the brutal temperatures and humidity here in Florida, but I have a goal in mind and I’m going to go for it. Attained or not, I will cross that finish line!
- I hope to continue to work hard and finish gaining my mental and physical strength to mark off the rest of my 2015 goals. We are just a few months shy of 2016 and I’m feeling like it is going to be EPIC!
So I want to know – are you #BOSUStrong? Copy and paste the above, fill it in and make it your own and then tag me in it and share with your friends! Let’s all be #BOSUSTRONG.