This weekend, as we celebrated our oldest son’s graduation from College, he requested several of his favorite vegan dishes for his party. One in particular, Vegan Pasta Salad, that he often enjoyed while living in Jacksonville from a local co-op, Native Sun. Since he introduced us to this creamy batch of goodness I knew I needed to replicate it because I love and miss pasta salad.
So here’s my quick and simple recipe for creating this vegan alternative.
Vegan Pasta Salad
- 1 package gluten-free/egg-free pasta, prepared & cooled
- 1 yellow or red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch green onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon Badia Complete Seasoning
- 3 tablespoons Soy-Free Veganaise (I look for the options with less additives when shopping for Veganaise)
- Kosher Salt/Cracked Pepper to taste
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until Veganaise is incorporated. Transfer to airtight container and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.